A world leader in management consulting has new opportunities available in their Life Sciences practice based in Switzerland. We are looking for high calibre consultants who are looking for an opportunity to develop their career at one of the very best firms out there.
You will be a management consultant/senior consultant for a large consulting firm, where you will have a focus on R&D projects. You will be involved in projects with a team, for fixed periods of time, offering high quality advice to industry professionals. Every project is ‘advisory’; you will not be responsible for ‘operational’ projects. This role will require travel and can give you the opportunity to get a wide range of experience from some of the most well-known companies in the industry, all the way to exciting start-ups!
- Working on R&D Advisory Projects for Pharma, Biotech, and Medical Device companies.
- Project Examples:
- Digital transformation of R&D
- Definition of new R&D operating model
- Definition of future capabilities in R&D
- Establishment of new R&D global processes
- R&D Organisation Restructure
- Product Development Program
- Regulatory/QA Projects
- At least 1 years experience in consulting
- Management or Project Management experience preferred
- Bachelors Degree
- Masters Degree preferred
- MBA preferred
- Fluent English
- Fluent German preferred
Bases of Location: Zurich, Basel, Geneva & Lausanne.
For a discreet and confidential conversation:
Apply now, or call us to hear more!
If you feel this opportunity is suitable for someone you know, please feel free to refer them to me. We offer £250 as a referral reward if the candidate referred is successful in securing the position.