We have just received instruction from our client who is in a promising period of growth within the Pharma industry, for a Global Early Commercial Programs Manager. The successful candidate will join the Corporate Marketing & Sales department. This role is based in Geneva, Switzerland.
You will be expected to have strong market analysis and analytical/financial modelling skills, as well as experience in working with senior leadership teams in an entrepreneurial and driven atmosphere. Roles and responsibilities will be expected to grow with the company.
- Build & maintain epidemiology based market models, business cases (forecast and ROI), valuation analysis for different therapeutic area products,
- Lead & coordinate the commercial assessment of the early portfolio programs, in close collaboration with R&D department,
- Perform specific competitive intelligence assessments and keep oversight of key market players,
- Coordinate and execute market research efforts for different Therapeutic Areas, with the Marketing team,
- Support due diligence teams in business development initiatives,
- Collaborate cross functionally with internal corporate and country affiliate colleagues to understand business issues,
- Conduct rigorous analytics to uncover new business opportunities/insights and establish benchmarks to support the development of actionable strategic recommendations based on findings,
- Identify project strengths and weaknesses and suggests areas of improvement according to the functionality of applications.
- MBA, Business or Science degree,
- Global understanding of Pharma business and industry, across various disciplines/functions,
- At least 5 years’ experience in Pharma consulting, strategic planning/competitive intelligence at a biopharmaceutical company with a focus on the life science sector is required
- Strong Microsoft Excel modeling and data analysis skills are required
- Ability to use independent judgment in the planning, designing, and execution of multiple projects simultaneously is required
- Strong skills in managing cross-functional projects with business impact
- Passion and drive for bringing life-changing therapies to patients in need
- Fluency in English; French would be a plus
- High learning agility.
If you feel this opportunity is suitable for someone you know, please feel free to refer them to me. We offer £250 as a referral reward if the candidate referred is successful in securing the position.