We have just received instruction from our client, a leading global pharma company to search for a Global Quality Manager to join their organisation.
Reporting Line: Head Innovation Quality.
- Manage the Audit Program for GLP activities
- Perform External and Internal Audits and reviews of documents
- Act as GLP Subject Matter Expert for nonclinical and clinical activities
- Contributes to the development and follow-up of the Quality Management System
- Design, update and maintain internal and external audits and documents review program
- Prepares trends analyses and recommends corrective actions to Quality management
- Performs Documents Review (e.g. Protocols, study plans, reports)
- Performs Quality Documents Review (e. g SOPs, instructions)
- Conducts Internal audits (activities, processes and systems)
- 10 years in industry (Pharmacy, Chemistry, Cosmetics, Food Processing, Medical De-vice) and solid experience in Quality and GLP
- Experience of internal and external audits in an international environment.
- Clinical Development.
- Masters of Sciences or equivalent
If you feel this opportunity is suitable for someone you know, please feel free to refer them to me.
We offer £250 as a referral reward if the candidate referred is successful in securing the position.