My client is a globally leading HEOR consultancy internationally renowned for the work that they do. The office dynamic is intellectually stimulating, fun and focused on results. Due to their growth and expansion they are looking to bring on board a Senior/Principal Consultant to act as a HEOR project lead with a focus on HTAs.
This position can be remotely based from home full time however the successful candidate must be based in the UK. EU candidates will be considered but they must relocate to the UK
We are looking to recruit an experienced Consultant whose primary responsibility will be to lead and manage a number of multi-disciplinary projects and programmes of work with accountability for meeting the client’s and company objectives. These will include global evidence development programmes, HTA submissions and reimbursement programmes.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Working in partnership with clients to understand their strategic goals and milestones. Confirming, managing and maintaining the scope of the project to meet those goals in a timely and efficient manner.
• Effectively managing our client relationships.
• Leading and coordinating multi-disciplinary project delivery teams. You will need to communicate effectively with each project team, delegate appropriate tasks, set timelines and monitor progress. You will also need to work closely with project team members to adapt to inevitable project changes and challenges.
• Reviewing and contributing to the project deliverables from a strategic perspective, in liaison with internal and external experts, to ensure the content and quality of all deliverables is in accordance with the client’s goals and with company standards.
• Leading on project strategy and direction. You will be the primary point of contact in the project team for the client.
• Setting and monitoring project budgets and invoicing.
• Ensuring that projects are executed in accordance with all company processes as well as complying with the legal and contractual obligations set out in the contracts between company and the client.
• Mediating, negotiating and problem solving.
• Actively identifying and pursuing new business opportunities.
We are looking for an adaptable individual who has proven experience leading complex healthcare projects and who is keen to work in a fast-paced consultancy environment. This role will require a driven and highly motivated individual, who is an excellent communicator and team player with tenacity and a passion for delivering high-quality services to clients.
• Experience in project/account management and in leading multiple projects and project teams
• Extensive experience in the healthcare/pharmaceutical industry, including but not limited to evidence-based communication, HEOR and market access
• Previous experience in a consultancy environment
• Previous experience leading UK HTA submissions and/or market access/HEOR projects
• Experience and understanding of the UK or European HTA processes
• Experience chairing or facilitating advisory boards, focus groups, training sessions/workshops or Delphi panels
• A recognised project management qualification such as PRINCE2, APMP, MSP or PMP
For more information and a confidential chat about this exciting opportunity please apply within and I will be in touch ASAP !