Our client has presented an exciting opportunity to join their organisation as HTA Lead for their UK and Ireland department. This is a crucial opportunity as the successful candidate will be integral to HTA/HE submissions to ensure positive outcome (SMC, NCPE, AWMSG and NICE).
- Provide expert advice on HEOR and HTA submission methods, real-world data development and analysis, regulatory issues and access.
- Identify important trends and anticipates future changes and their impact on HTAs & HEOR and access strategies.
- UK & Ireland HTA submissions
- Forming the external environment
- Execution & Compliance
The ideal candidate should:
- Have a degree of the following: Health Science/Economics/Social Science or equivalent
- Experience with the HTA systems in the UK & Ireland
- Project management and organisational skills
If you wish to hear more information and would like to be considered as a candidate please get in touch for a confidential and discreet conversation with one of our consultants.
If you feel this opportunity is suitable for someone you know, please feel free to refer them to me. We offer £250 as a referral reward if the candidate referred is successful in securing the position