We have received instruction from our client to bring in a Junior Health Economist to their European HQ in Zug, Switzerland.
Early economic modelling for strategic input to development milestones, pricing strategy, core models and local model adaptations for Health Technology Assessment (HTA) and price and reimbursement submissions, as well as tools supporting field-based key account value communication.
The successful candidates will, under the supervision of senior team member, take on responsibilities to:
- Support development and updates of core global cost-effectiveness and budget impact models in collaboration with cross-functional local, regional and global teams.
- Provide input to Global Value Dossiers and Value Stories development and updates.
- Provide input to design and interpretation of evidence generation studies.
- Interpret clinical studies results and support planning of additional statistical analyses needed for core models and local adaptations, including indirect treatment comparisons.
- Support local economic model adaptations to address local requirements.
- Support reporting of the economic section of HTA pricing and reimbursement submissions.
- Support timely and effective communication with HTA and reimbursement authorities.
- Support publications of core global and local economic models.
- MSc or equivalent in one of the following subjects: Health Economics, Statistics, Biostatistics, Epidemiology, Public Health, Engineering, Pharmacy etc.
- Experience in building economic models such as cost-utility, cost-effectiveness, budget-impact, Markov or discrete event simulation models, etc.
- Experience in programming (e.g. Excel, VBA, statistical software, etc.)
- Strong analytical, written and oral communication skills.
- Fluency in English.
- 1-2 year relevant working experience in the pharmaceutical industry consultancy, academia, reimbursement agencies or equivalent.
- Demonstrated skills in project management.
- Experience in local adaptation of cost-effectiveness and budget impact models.
- Experience in the development of cost-effectiveness and budget impact models.
- Experience in the development of HTA reports.
- Experience in performing literature reviews.
- Experience using Visual Basic, TreeAge Pro, R, Stata, SAS, Winbugs and other software for statistical analyses.
If you feel this opportunity is suitable for someone you know, please feel free to refer them to us. We offer £250 as a referral reward if the candidate referred is successful in securing the position.