Our client has presented an opportunity to join their organisation. They are a highly reputed global advisor to the Life Science Industry.
- Overseeing budget management, resource allocation and recruitment of the company within the project administration sector.
- Responding to changes in the regulatory and enforcement environment and developing and supporting marketing strategies.
- Collaborate on the development of proposals and service offerings.
- Developing staff and encouraging knowledge sharing
- Manage compliance advisory services
- Manage multiple client engagements related ethics
- A master’s in a relevant field
- First-rate communication in German and English in both verbal and written abilities.
- Strong project management skills and the capability to take on leadership roles.
- Have worked in a life sciences compliance role or have provided professional services to life science companies for 4-7 years.
- A significant knowledge of global and domestic regulatory landscape.
- A client oriented approach
- A commitment to quality service delivery.
- Be willing to travel as the role requires.
Send your CV to YOUREEMAILNAME@acr-uk.com using the job title as the email subject line