A world leader in management consulting has new opportunities available in their Life Sciences practice based in Switzerland. We are searching for high calibre manager-level consultants who are looking for an opportunity to develop their career at one of the very best firms out there!
You will be a manager/senior manager for a large consulting firm, where you will manage a team with a focus on R&D projects. You will be involved in projects with a team, for fixed periods of time, offering high quality advice to industry professionals. Every project is ‘advisory’; you will not be responsible for ‘operational’ projects. This role will require travel and can give you the opportunity to acquire a wide range of experience from some of the most well known companies in the industry, all the way to exciting start ups!
- Working on R&D Advisory Projects for Pharma, Biotech, and Medical Device companies
- Business Development of new projects and clients
- Leading Projects and teams
- Project Examples:
- Digital transformation of R&D
- Definition of new R&D operating model
- Definition of future capabilities in R&D
- Establishment of new R&D global processes
- R&D Organisation Restructure
- Product Development Program
- Regulatory/QA Projects
- At least 3 years experience in consulting
- Management experience preferred
- Project Management experience essential
- Bachelors Degree
- Masters Degree preferred
- MBA preferred
- Fluent English
- Fluent German preferred
Bases of Location: Zurich, Basel, Geneva & Lausanne.
For a discreet and confidential conversation:
If you feel this opportunity is suitable for someone you know, please feel free to refer them to me. We offer £250 as a referral reward if the candidate referred is successful in securing the position.
Apply now, or call us to hear more!