With the continued growth of the market access and healthcare value demonstration activities my client is seeking an ambitious manager level consultant with a genuine passion for understanding and communicating the value of healthcare.
Attributes and Requirements
• A Bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject, such as life sciences, health economics or public health
• Excellent data analysis and interpretation skills (qualitative and/or quantitative)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrated expertise in healthcare value demonstration
• Extensive experience in relevant research techniques, including literature reviews or payer research
• Expertise in a specialist area relevant to value insight and communication
• Understanding of health economics and healthcare policy
• Drive, enthusiasm – focused on team success.
• Autonomy with a passion to influence but not controlling.
• Commercial acumen linked to scientific understanding.
• Solution driven problem solver.
• Empathy and understanding and team focus – sharing information and skills for collective benefit.
The role involves creating and delivering solutions for clients that inform the development of value propositions and communications to optimise pricing, reimbursement and market access, working in collaboration with the Analyst team and with support from the Senior Directors within the business This includes building relationships with clients, ensuring high quality deliverables are produced, as well as managing and developing the Analysts within the project teams. You will have an in-depth understanding of the perspectives and evidence needs of the numerous stakeholders involved in healthcare decision-making. Strong project leadership capabilities, a passion for developing self and others, strategic insight and a creative mind set are essential – as is an appetite for working hard and having fun.
My client believes in rewarding high performance – so their benefits package includes a competitive salary, performance-related rewards, health insurance, pension, and gym membership.
This position is based at the European head office, in a stunning location just outside Manchester, UK, however the global nature of our business provides real opportunities for international working and includes the prospect of short and long-term assignments in any of the company locations.
For more information and a totally confidential conversation please apply within and I will get back to you ASAP !