National Sales Manager, Switzerland, Oncology for a leading global pharmaceutical company.
- Lead a sales team to drive the growth and success of the business within the allocated geographical region.
- Ensure regional strategy is aligned with the national strategy and executed across the region.
- Maintain excellent commercial and environmental knowledge and gain insights to ensure the most effective regional strategies, shaping the business to ensure growth.
- Tactically operates across the full breadth of comprehensive portfolio, using exceptional commercial acumen in a way that maximizes sales opportunities within the region
- Partner with colleagues across Medical Devices to ensure the full extent of company resources is harnessed and delivers more than competitors in the marketplace.
- Lead the team development and ensure best practice performance and development processes are applied.
- Member of the business Leadership team responsible for owning the Swiss business plan and achieving business goals. Partner across the business to ensure we harness the full extent of our company resources and deliver more than our competitors.
- Successful track record in selling/marketing, preferably within life sciences, Oncology experience preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work across a broad range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Successful track record of sales management.
- Degree level qualification in business/science discipline.
- Working knowledge of the hospital environment and medical device industry.
- Successful track record with buying groups and procurement managers
- A high level of energy and urgency to deliver sales results, agile and resilient.
- Ability to lead, inspire and coach a regional team to drive a Winning Spirit and achieve business results.
- Excellent commercial acumen.
Send your CV to email@example.com using the job title as the email subject line