We have received instruction from our client for a Sales Force Effectiveness Manager to join their global radiopharmaceutical company in Geneva, Switzerland. They are a renowned leader in molecular nuclear diagnostic radiopharmaceuticals and are continuing to grow at a rapid rate.
You will be working closely with the Global and Affiliate Marketing and Sales Teams and reporting to the Global Head of Marketing.
- Guaranteeing productive Veeva CRM deployment, user training and engagement. Improve tailored reports and dashboards to track sales performance data and launch and monitor progress certifying that they are easy to use and implement for the end user.
- Communicating with applicable internal stakeholders to include Product Manage, National Business/ Sales Managers, Head of Marketing and Sales, to implement a SFE programme to drive the business needs and support the sales strategy.
- Assessing and commenting on the development of SFE in collaboration with the Global M&S team.
- Reporting, monitoring and examination of sales activities and performance data.
- Supporting field teams with key programs and projects end-to-end.
- Growing transparent analytics and measurements and monitoring that standards are set, communicated and upheld for all SFE programs.
- Responsible for leading internal meetings to safeguard metrics for SFE are understood and carried out.
- A minimum of 5 years experience of a Sales Analytics/Business Analytics/Sales Force. Excellence/CRM Management role within the Pharmaceutical Agency or Industry.
- Excellent understanding of CRM reporting systems, Veeva CRM is preferable, and of the development and application of programs.
- Masters in science/ business degree.
- Market research experience in both quantitative and qualitative approach.
- Be able to lead multiple cross-functional projects within a dynamic environment.
- Experienced working with databases.
If you feel this opportunity is suitable for someone you know, please feel free to refer them to us. We offer £250 as a referral reward if the candidate referred is successful in securing the position.