ACR are delighted to have been retained to partner with one of the world’s most prestigious global brands through this exciting growth project.
We are looking to speak to experienced bio statisticians at all levels. You must be authorized to work in Switzerland and have excellent grasp of English.
- Participation in a variety of projects and are responsible for data analysis in various areas
- Support to build up mathematical solutions, especially in the field of personalized medicine.
- Guide other juniors in the preparation of data for statistical modelling, verify the quality of the data and independently develop and review models that help us to answer complex questions.
- Support the team in internal development and work closely with colleagues from different areas
- Working for companies within the pharmaceutical and life science area, financial services and the public sector.
- Actively participate in the design and development of our business ideas.
- Develop your technical know-how and your soft skills through targeted courses and seminars.
- Work in a diversified team in an international network.
- Have a Master’s degree ( A PhD in Statistics or biostatistics is a plus)
- Awareness of different methods for prediction and classification and have already worked practically with data and models.
- Knowledge of models from areas like: general linear models (GLMs) and random forests, survival analysis or logistic regression.
- Experience in the assumptions and biases associated with those models and the concepts of how to validate such models
- Experience in using modelling software and would like to deepen your knowledge and learn how to use new technologies.
- Experience with programming languages and databases (R, SQL, Python, C++, Matlab).
- You are team-oriented, have a high willingness to learn and analytical and holistic thinking and have A clear interest in widening your skillset to other modelling areas
- Proficient written and spoken English.