Our client is a Specialized, Global Consultancy Firm who pride themselves on delivering powerful results. They are seeking a candidate to join them as a senior consultant who will join their practice to assist their Life Science industry segments.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing client relationships and expectations
- Recognizing market and industry segment needs
- Identifying client business issues
- Utilising CFDA, U.S FDA. and Global Regulatory-Quality regulations, standards, & requirements.
- Quality management of work products
- Participating as a member of industry-related organisations
- A strong understanding of EU Global Regulatory and Quality Regulations standards and requirements
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in quality or regulatory segments
- An area of expertise in which you have skilled technical knowledge
- Life Science/Industry related consulting experience
- Project management skills
- The flexibility to travel as required for the role.
- Life Sciences Graduate degree