We have received instruction that our client, a global Health Economics and Outcomes Research Consultancy, are seeking a new Senior Research Associate to join their team.
Responsibilities will include:
– Leading medical writing projects and clinical evidence reviews
– Task, time and project management.
– Analyzing fellow colleagues work.
– Contributing to proposals and potential participation in business developmentBeing able to work as part of a multidisciplinary project team.
– Advancing market access deliverables such as:
– Assessment of dossiers to support the case for new products.
– Clinical sections of reimbursement dossiers for HTA bodies.
– Evidence appraisal reports of clinical research.
- A high standard of technical writing skills.
- Skilled in building and managing relationships both externally and internally.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in medical writing.
- An aptitude to achieve assigned projects efficiently within deadlines.
- A high level of research and analysis skills.
- The capability to carry out and report literature reviews to include a critical appraisal of the identified evidence.
- Applicable either BSc or postgraduate qualification in biology related field.
Locations: Sheffield, Manchester, Dublin
If you wish to be considered for this position please get in contact with us to find out more.
If you feel this opportunity is suitable for someone you know, please feel free to refer them to me. We offer £250 as a referral reward if the candidate referred is successful in securing the position.