As part of our expansion we are looking to recruit Graduate Recruitment Consultants or experienced Recruitment Consultants on a specific career path. You will be joining our office in the heart of Sheffield, with an unrivalled internal training program, that will allow for the start of a rewarding and well paid career.
This will be achieved through the following core activity:
• Headhunting / Networking
• Searching our in-house database
• Utilising internet based tools such as job boards and professional networking sites
• Briefing / screening candidates by telephone and ‘asking for referrals’.
The successful candidate will be a bright, clever and ambitious individual with a strong sense of sales and customer service. Tailored (non-generic) training and development is ongoing throughout your career at ACR and our in-house programme is one of the best in its class.
Why work for ACR?
• Structured, ongoing in-house training programme.
• Competitive basic salaries.
• Superb offices and a very pleasant working environment.
• An industry leading commission structure.
• Genuine career progression opportunities.
• An opportunity to work for a well-established and forward thinking organisation.
Successful applicants will experience an ongoing training programme. In this time we will teach you how to transfer your experience and build the knowledge required to become a successful specialist recruiter within this sector.
You will be joining a young & vibrant office, where incentive days & enjoying our success are key to our ethos.
Please contact Louise Hallien on 0114 294 5003 or email email@example.com